Come Work With Us!
Pastor of Worship & Creative Outreach
The Pastor of Worship and Creative Outreach will be responsible to glorify God making mature disciples of Christ through musical worship and creative outreach development. Helping us to maximize the use of physical and digital resources in our pursuit to worship the Lord in truth, with excellence, and with a desire to reach those who are currently part of our church family and those who are not.
- A growing relationship with Jesus that is modeled both in public and private life.
- A shepherding heart for people exhibiting strong decision making, listening, and care for others.
- Ability to theologically evaluate musical selections, both traditional and contemporary, utilizing a variety of song choices to emphasis the biblical text being taught.
- Past experience in music ministry and the use of technology in ministry required.
- College degree in a related field highly preferred.
- Running knowledge of production and software equipment required. (Pro-presenter, Planning Center, EasyWorship, live streaming, ect.)
- Organizing and administrating all weekend worship gatherings in partnership with the lead pastor.
- The training, equipping, shepherding, and incorporating of all volunteers associated with the music and digital
media ministry. (Music teams, sound, lyrics, lighting, video).
- Editing, uploading, maintaining and communicate any digital media resources (website, podcast, video,
- Casting a vision for our worship and digital ministry presence, communicating that vision, and leading
improvements or changes that include technology updates and digital resources.
- Working alongside the lead pastor to maximize the use of our digital resources to communicate God’s work in His
church and around the world (video testimonies, sermon series promos, video
- Partnering with the other shepherding elders to plan and practice regular times of worship outside of Sunday mornings.
- Partnering with other pastoral staff to incorporate times of worship within other ministries (student ministry,
children’s ministry, adult ministry).
- Working alongside the worship teams and lead pastor to brainstorm and execute creative service times.
- The Senior Pastor & the Elder team
- Competitive Salary (commensurate experience and qualifications).
- Vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays.
- Health coverage and out of pocket expense budget
- Yearly ministry budget for library, meetings, conferences, cell phone stipend, and ministry supplies.
About the Evangelical Free Church of Canton
For more info about the evangelical free church of Canton, visit our website, YouTube channel or Facebook page. www.cantonefc.com - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiIdJfzy7Bh6IodO-Fin86Q - https://www.facebook.com/ CantonEFC
- Complete the below application with references and resumé to one of the following:
Mail: 1300 E. Chestnut Street Canton, IL 61520
Email: Send a PDF form to email@example.com (please use “Attention Pastor Search” as the subject line)